Training visa is a visa that is intended to be an international contribution acquire the technology, skills, asked to return to acquire the knowledge, through human resource development contributes to industrial development of the country in Japan.
It can be acquired conditions of training visa
Training visa, condition changes in whether to include the practical training.
- Only the non-job training does not include the practical training
- If you include the practical training
①Training of case that does not include the practical training (non-job training only)
- It skill like are not intended to be obtained only by repeating the same tasks.
- It is possible to try to learn a difficult skill, etc. that you learn in the domicile.
- It is possible to engage in services that require skill age has earned after returning home at 18 years of age or older, etc. are planned.
- It accepted institution or the mediation institutions have taken measures such as ensuring the return travel expenses of trainees.
- Equipped to create a document that accepting organization according to the implementation status of the training, save to be more than one year from the training end date.
- Training if continuation is not possible, immediately, that the accepting organization to report the facts to the Regional Immigration Bureau and the corresponding measures.
- Full-time staff of the host institution, that there are trainers with the experience of more than five years per acquire skills, and the like.
In addition to the above, the provisions relating to fraud, management of the host institution, the administrator, there is also the provisions of the disqualification related to such trainers.
②Training of the case, including the practical training
Training, including practical training is limited to training, which is recognized as a public training, one of the following has been raised.
- Country, training the agency or independent administrative agency of local governments to implement their own
- Training to be carried out as a business of international organizations
- Training to be carried out as a business of the National Institute of International Tourist Organization
- Training to be carried out as a business of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Training to be carried out as a business of the National Institute of Oil, Gas and Metals National Oil Development Technology Center
- (1) to (5) in addition to those listed, Japan's country, in training to be carried out as a business, which is mainly operated by funds such as local governments, when the accepted body falls to all of the following.
- A- That you have to ensure the accommodation and training facilities for the trainees.
- B- Lifestyle that you have put the mentor.
- C- Death of trainees, that has taken security measures, such as a subscription to insurance corresponding to the disease and the like.
- D- That measures have been taken on the health and safety for the training facility.
- A- That the applicant is engaged in the business of widespread skills such as in domicile.
- B- That accepting organizations are true for all of the additional requirements of the above-mentioned ⑥. Even when performing these public training, above 1. Provisions of (1) to (7) to the requirements and fraud, management of the host institution, administrators, trainers, the provisions of the disqualification related to such lifestyle mentor will also be applied.
Period of Stay
1 year in June or three months