Foreigners working in Japan, or change to the spouse of the visa of Japanese married to a Japanese, or international students, such as changes to the visa for the job of employment from the student visa and a job in Japan, now If the status of residence to change a different activity, you must be a status of residence changes permit application. It will be and are not the change will be overstaying (illegal stay).

The timing of the application of the period of stay change

So will be accepted on or after when the change of status of residence occurs, or when changing jobs or duties have changed, when there is a need to change to get married to spouses of the visa of the Japanese, when the students were employment etc., to prepare a document to be able to get residence status that needs to be changed is, you need to change the permit application.

In the Visa naturalization support center, so that we can support the procedures of visa renewal application, please feel free to contact us.