Designed activity visa is issued by Minister of Justice when activity in Japan is none of the category. For example, domestic servants of diplomats, working holiday, foreign nurses based on the Economic Partnership Agreement can be categolized.

This visa is separated in 3 kinds. 1. specific activities which regulated by Immigration Control Act. 2. Scheduled specific activities with advance announcement by the Ministry of Justice. 3. Non specified activities without advance announcement by the Ministry of Justice

Requirements of This Visa

Requirements are different on each applicants. Followings are conditions for majour applicants who wants bring their parents from other countries.

Summoning Your Parents to Japan

When you live with foreigner who are under designed activity visa etc., summoning parents who got economimal support and parents of spouse can be bossible.

  • Living with dependents and get economimal support from dependents
  • Living with dependents and had been got economical support from dependents
  • Moving into Japan with dependents

Period of Stay

5 years, 4 years, 3 years, 2 years, 1 year, 6 months and 3 months, or the period which is assigned by the Ministry of Justice (within 5 years)