Professor visa, Japanese universities and junior colleges and graduate schools and institutions equivalent thereto, in higher vocational school, is a visa that those who stay in Japan in the profession, such as Professor, Associate Professor, assistant apply.

It can be acquired conditions of Professor visa

Japanese universities and colleges, such as president in vocational high school, professor, associate professor, in a profession, such as assistant, is it a condition that the activities of the leaders of the study and research.

Period of Stay

5 years, 3 years, 1 year, 3 months