Student visa, Japanese universities and graduate schools, high schools (including the latter course of secondary education school.), Or get an education in such advanced vocational school, is a visa to get to if you learn Japanese in Japanese school.
It can be acquired conditions of Student Visa
- That the applicant is one of the following is true
Sufficient assets the applicant is to pay the cost of living during the period of stay in the Japan, to have a scholarship and other means. However, if a person other than the applicant to pay the applicant of life costs, shall not apply.
If the applicant receives an education as a research student or auditor exclusively to education due to attend is, corresponds to the No. 1 A or B, the permission of the admission on the basis of admissions to educational institutions is carried out to receive the education, and, the to attend per week for 10 hours or more in education.
If the applicant is to education in high school, age is less than or equal to 20 years old, and, that you are educated in accordance with one or more years of education or Japanese of Japanese in educational institutions. However, the institutions of our country national or local governments, independent administrative agency, National University Corporation, the school corporation, based on the equivalent international exchange program student exchange plan other this which was formulated in the Public Interest Incorporated Orchestra corporation or Foundation accepted as a student If you are going to receive education, shall not apply.
If the applicant is to study at an elementary part of the junior high school portion or elementary school or special needs school in junior high school or special needs school, that are to be fulfilled in any of the following. However, the host institution of our country of Kuniwaka Shikuwa local governments, independent administrative agency, National University Corporation, as a student or a child on the basis of the school corporation, student exchange and the development of public utility association corporation or Foundation plan other international exchange program pursuant to this is if you is going to receive education it is, need not be fulfilled A and B.
- A- The applicant is Japanese university or an equivalent educational institution, a specialized course of study at an advanced vocational school, in institutions or technical colleges to carry out education to enroll in Japanese universities to those who have completed '12 of the school education in a foreign country We are educated to enrollment (except for cases where the applicant is to solely by education at a night school or communication).
- B· The applicant must be enrolled in a university in Japan, Graduate School of graduate school conduct classes in the night of the university (the University of the provisions of the foreign attendance and the Immigration Control Act 19, paragraph 1 to receive education in the Graduate School They are educated and exclusively at night school in restricted) if you have an adequate system to manage compliance.
- C· Applicant (except for the part-time, including the late course of secondary education schools. Hereinafter the same shall apply in this paragraph) High School in Japan higher part of or special needs schools, higher course of study at an advanced vocational school or the general curriculum or various school or facility and curriculum to receive education and enrolled in educational institutions equivalent to this regard (except for cases where the applicant is to solely by education at a night school or communication).
If the applicant is to study at an advanced vocational school or various school (exclusively except in the case who intends to obtain the education of Japanese) is, that also applies to any of the following. However, if engaged in activities to receive education in educational institutions, which was established for the purpose of the applicant is subjected by the foreign language primary education or secondary education by enrollment foreigners considerable number from a foreign country, corresponding to the A need not be.
- A- If the applicant is to education in junior high school, it age is less than or equal to 17 years of age.
- B- If the applicant is to education in elementary school, that age is less than or equal to 14 years of age.
- C· Custody to the person that you are the applicant in Japan.
- D- That the applicant is a full-time staff in charge of the leadership of the life of foreign students or children in educational institutions that is going to receive education has been placed.
- E- That the property that dormitory other applicant that staff is placed in the resident is able to engage in without any trouble the daily life is ensured.
The applicant is vocational school, if you want to exclusively sought the education of Japanese in educational institutions equivalent to the various schools in relation to the various schools or equipment and curriculum, it said educational institutions is a Japanese education institutions specified with the Minister of Justice notice .
If the applicant is to study at an institution to carry out education to enroll in Japanese universities to those who have completed '12 of the school education in a foreign country, in which the institution is the Minister of Justice set with a notice something.
If the applicant is to study at an educational institution equivalent to the various schools in relation to equipment and curriculum (exclusively except in the case who intends to obtain the education of Japanese) is, those in which the educational institution is set with the Minister of Justice notice something.
- A- Who the applicant has received the Japanese educational institutions to carry out the Japanese education (hereinafter referred to as "Japanese educational institutions"), in which the Minister of Justice in the stipulated with a notice of 6 months or more to foreigners, vocational school or that various is a person who received 1 or more years of education in school to prescribe in person or the school Education Law Article 1 of the Japanese ability was demonstrated by test sufficient to receive education (except kindergarten) in school.
- B- That the applicant is a full-time staff in charge of the leadership of the life of the foreign students are placed in educational institutions that is going to receive education.
Period of Stay
Four years and three months, four years, three months three years, three years, two years and three months, two years, three months a year, one year in June or three months